Thursday, June 30, 2011

Remembering This Trip

With this trip coming to a close I am thinking about what I will do to remember this amazing trip. I have come up with some good ideas. I want to be able to remember this trip when I am 80 and am telling my grandchildren about all the wonderful people I met in Paris.

Here's the list of ideas I have:

  • Collect all the papers and such from museums and stash in a box along with my journal filled with pictures
  • Get a picture of each person by themselves. This is because I want to remember each person as they are and not in a large group where one person is left out because they are taking the picture.
  • Print out a few pictures to place in frames.
  • Print out this blog and place in the box for others to read if this blog gets erased or outdated.
These are some of the things I'll be doing. Now time to take some pictures of the students here that I don't already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment