Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nice Long To-do List and Trip To Koln

Last days of my trip coming closer, which means final time. I have a nice little/long to-do list. Only three items on the list, but the total pages adds up to twenty! I'm so happy that the two big papers are in groups and I don't have to do them on my own. One is my sustainability paper on a sustainable restaurant idea, which isn't going to be that hard to do, its just getting all the ideas down on paper and powerpoint. The other paper is on the United Kingdom, French society, and our each personal landmark. Both are daunting tasks to undergo and I'll be so happy when I finish them.

On Saturday Lindsey and I are going to Koln. It will be a great day to be able to see the Nazi prison camp and a beautiful cathedral. Two different sites, but both are momentous and glorious in their own right. Can't wait to go to Germany for the first time, but not the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment